A family business, Phuket Pearl Farm attracts tourists from all over the world. With up to 100,000 oysters breed annually and over 50,000 pieces of pearl jewelries designed by the talented hands of local workers, it’s no wonder that the world wants to visit us.
DISCOVER UNIQUE PEARL FARM
Discover how the rare and beautiful Cultured Pearl is produced at the Phuket Pearl Farm. Our knowledgeable guides will reveal the intricate processes of today’s modern cultured pearling industry – from the seeding of an oyster to the harvesting and grading of a pearl, right through to the final stunning product on display in the showroom.
WHY VISIT OUR PEARL FARM
Our pearl farm is a spectacular touristic attraction and historical landmark of Phuket.
Try and see something different on Phuket
Visit oldest pearl farm in South part of Thailand and only one in Phuket
We are always happy to share our knowledge with our visitors by providing fascinating tours of our farm
Explore another part of the island
We are situated in a peaceful area, away from touristic frenzy, where you will get to discover the authentic Thai lifestyle
Don’t miss great learning opportunity while you are here
Our tour is very convenient. We provide only private tours for small groups, everyday, at any time from 9 am until 4 pm.
THE PEARL FARM TOUR :
Our English speaking tour guides are always happy to welcome new guests and tell them the story of our pearls.
They will explain you all about the modern pearl industry, while revealing fascinating stories of the past.
You will get to discover everything about pearl production, from seeding an oyster and harvesting and grading pearls, to creating pearl jewelries.
- Price: 1500 Baht per person, children below 4 years old free
- Included: round transfer from your hotel, guide and snacks
- Time: We have two times at 9 am and 13 am, exact pickup time may vary due to hotel location
- The tour duration: about 3 hours include round transfer
- Every day except Sunday
- Pick up from your hotel – our driver will wait you at your hotel lobby
- Arrival to pearl factory and meeting with your tour guide and departure to the pier
- Approximately 15 minutes ride on Longtail boat to our bay pearl farm
- Explore the farm with our pearl specialist
- Come back to our pearl factory and continue the tour, here you will learn more about oyster implanting and pearl jewelry production
- Transfer to your hotel
WHERE WE ARE
Our Pearl Factory is situated in the center of Phuket, only 30 minutes away from the main touristic area of the city.
Our Pearl Farm is 15 minutes away from Phuket’s east coast, away from noise and touristic frenzy. The transfer from your hotel to the farm is included in the tour price. Since the farm is located 1 km away from the seashore, the tour also includes a 10-minute free boat ride.
In other words, you will get from your hotel to our fascinating Pearl Farm in about 40 minutes.
HOW TO BOOK
- Please fill the form below. It takes only 10 seconds
- After booking you will receive our notification by: E-mail, SMS or Hotel Call
- Also to book the tour you can send us SMS or call the number: +66-993-170-433
- Please, book in advance at least 24 hours before
– WHERE SHOULD I WAIT A CAR?
YOU SHOULD WAIT AT THE RECEPTION OF YOUR HOTEL. OR OUR DRIVER WILL CALL YOU TO YOUR HOTEL ROOM
– WILL I RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION AFTER BOOKING?
— YES. WE WILL SEND YOU CONFIRMATION BY EMAIL OR SMS
– WHEN SHOULD I PAY?
– YOU CAN PAY WHEN YOU MEET OUR TOUR GUIDE
– DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?
Yes. Our highly qualified l sales team can speak English. As well as our call center.
– CAN WE VISIT YOUR PEARL SHOP AFTER THE TOUR?
YES. YOU CAN VISIT OUR PEARL SHOP AFTER THE TOUR. OUR DRIVER WILL WAIT YOU
– DO YOU MAKE DISCOUNTS FOR CHILDREN?
Yes. FARM TOUR FOR CHILDREN BELOW FOUR YEARS OLD IS FREE
-DO YOU HAVE ANY DISCOUNTS IN YOUR SHOP?
Yes. If you book transfer from our web site you will get 10% OFF
- +66-935-752-653 (ENG/THAI/FR)
- PhuketPearlz @ gmail . com
- What’s app and Viber: +66-826-092-981